ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Due an upgrade... what to get?

Fabia VRS
Got an upgrade in a few days and i dont have a clue what to get!

I really want an iphone but they are so much money...

What other phones are out there

Anyone can give me reviews and their thoughts on the phones you have?

Cheers

soon to be 182 ;)
ive got a nokia N8, really rate it, very good camera, well put together, you can have a look if your coming to the meet sunday :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The HTC is avery nice phone and the offers seem really good compared with the ridgid iphone offers.

I'm going iPhone in the next 2 months, I think they are fantastic and excell at pretty much everything i'll need, i'll miss my qwerty though.

The HTC is avery nice phone and the offers seem really good compared with the ridgid iphone offers.

I'm going iPhone in the next 2 months, I think they are fantastic and excell at pretty much everything i'll need, i'll miss my qwerty though.

HTC Desire Z?

I cbf with touch screen so got that one. Has a proper keyboard too.

But yeah....anything HTC is good.

Fabia VRS
well my other half has a HTC and its always f**king up and going mental so it kinda put me off, saying that the new ones they have brought out do look nice and have had a few good reviews on it.

I few friends of mine have iphones and i just really want one.. the cost of it puts me off tho (being a student)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'd love a n iPhone too but £££ is crazy

Mate of mine got a HTC before Xmas and it's been back in vodafone 8 times!

ValverInBits
HTC desire are good value now,
Then theres the HTC windows phones - mozart, trophy
HTC hero is old but very good value
HTC desire HD is the worlds largest brick. Steer clear

Nokia N8 will probably be slower than the competition, but some cool features (like FM broadcast for listening to music in the car). Pretty good value too.

iPhone 4 won't make phone calls and costs more than a new car

Skoda Fabia vRS
HTC Desire HD, its epic, i went for it as i couldnt afford an iPhone 4, and now im glad i didnt stretch the finances because i honestly think its just as good, and with the bigger screen possibly better in fact

i dont like the way Apple controls everything, its like a cult

the HD is a large phone, but its very slim, and ive had no troubles with it in my pocket, people who have issues with it must be wearing womens pants/gay skinny jeans cos my pockets are more than adequate for it

Clio Sport 182 Cup
ive got a nokia N8, really rate it, very good camera, well put together, you can have a look if your coming to the meet sunday :)

It is nice phone, only down side is you cant remove the battery so if it freezes (which it will) you cant do anything!!

Ive got a blackberry 9700 and its good!! People always think its just for emails but I rarely use mine for that, good battery life and makes txting so easy :)

Clio 172mk2
n8 u you can remove the battery just need a screwdriver,

htc disire hd, go have a look and feel , some mates love em , aggree`d there good , but i couldnt live with one as a day to day phone

Astra Twintop
It is nice phone, only down side is you cant remove the battery so if it freezes (which it will) you cant do anything!!

Ive got a blackberry 9700 and its good!! People always think its just for emails but I rarely use mine for that, good battery life and makes txting so easy :)

Just hold the N8's power button until it vibrates 3 times. Hard resets it. But also keeps settings.

soon to be 182 ;)
Just hold the N8's power button until it vibrates 3 times. Hard resets it. But also keeps settings.

this . .

nokia n8 is the daddy!!

this. .

nice phone shame they didnt use android

this. .

if you get the N8 defo download opera 10 as it is a decent web browser

and ive had mine for a couple of months now, camera is quality, apps are a tad expensive but theres a fair few out there and they will get cheaper

Listerine & Poledo
Android HTC's are decent. I was given a Desire by work and it's not given me any grief.

HTC desire are good value now,
Then theres the HTC windows phones - mozart, trophy
HTC hero is old but very good value
HTC desire HD is the worlds largest brick. Steer clear

Nokia N8 will probably be slower than the competition, but some cool features (like FM broadcast for listening to music in the car). Pretty good value too.

iPhone 4 won't make phone calls and costs more than a new car

I've had no problems with HTC desire HD. Its my third HTC accross WM and android) and its by far the best experience i've had from any handset.

Fabia VRS
well, after my phone atually dieing on me i was given a HTC wildfire, wasnt to impressed with it at first

but after a few weeks im actually in love with it, its really good to use, good games on it, and just generally good

Pretty happy with it tbh