ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dundee, Gray with green wheels and badges....

1.2 Dynamique
...behind me passing the fire station on Macalpine Road/Kingsway flyover. Surely someone on here, deffo wasn't a chav mobile, was quite tidy.

There's a couple fo Scottish things, De-dent day in the west and a stand at the Perth show if your interested.

As for us in Highlands and Islands, I'm going to admit to being a selfish b*****d and not planning anything till my exams are done.

Any idea's for a meet fire them my way though and I'll see what I can do.

White Sti Hatch
Thats not the reason your just a lazi c**t :rasp: lol !!!

Im up for a meet in scumdee ne time in the next couple weeks as im off :) !

There's a couple fo Scottish things, De-dent day in the west and a stand at the Perth show if your interested.

As for us in Highlands and Islands, I'm going to admit to being a selfish b*****d and not planning anything till my exams are done.

Any idea's for a meet fire them my way though and I'll see what I can do.

172 and vw passat
now a hijacked thread.

Im off for 2weeks after tomorrow :D Oye. and a scumdee meet sounds good since we have new dundee people :D

172 and vw passat
S1050159.gif

Dunx you don't live near Wemyy's Garden or something do you?

How about a nice little drive into Fife, you can get your injections and everything ;)

Stop at Anstruther for Fish and chips, onto Leven or Glenrothes then back up the road to Dundee?

In fact, thats so good I might even put a thread up about it!

White Sti Hatch
All depends what do as im getting some work done next week hopefully so get the date up so i can work round it !

Yep it is, met him the other week, nice guy, has an impressive rep stashed away!

Well for me it would have to be a Sun or a Monday during the day, or we could go for a night drive, opinions?

172 and vw passat
get a thred up and work out dates from there best to suite most people that are going :D

White Sti Hatch
im up for either but a night run means no chippys open !

Yep it is, met him the other week, nice guy, has an impressive rep stashed away!

Well for me it would have to be a Sun or a Monday during the day, or we could go for a night drive, opinions?

1.2 Dynamique
Yeh when I get some money together. Not 100% sure yet, will start off with a new grille then go from there (imagine Leepoo from Chop Shop)

172 and vw passat
im in the progress of finding a sport back bumper and get it sprayed and get my rep side skirts on :D Grill was one of my first mods :D

1.2 Dynamique
I had a look round the scrappy's next to the incinerator but only Mk2 Ph1's in there. Where abouts are you getting the spraying done?

172 and vw passat
theres a plce at the old mill in the town by fatties that sprays things. not got a quote yet, but hoping to get a good price as im wanting to colourcode the car aswel :S

I found that place at the old mill to be quite expensive,I used P & H Auto refinishers, up by Nation wide crash repair centre.

172 and vw passat
iv been thinking of DIY'ing my sidestrips, but will it come out that gr8 ? lol that is the question. i want my handles done too :S

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
local supplier, but get it matched as i believe theres about 6 shades of holograme, colour looks a bit purple when painting but once laquered and polished it aint to bad, dont think you'll ever get 100% but for buttons its alot better than the black plastic imo, ive done my front also just got te back to do and thats me done