ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Duragloss 902 & Aquawax *PICS*

RS Clio 200
Washed the car this morning and added a couple of different/new products to the sequence.

Used Duragloss 902 shampoo which really seemed to bring out a whole new colour and shine.
i then did my 2 QD method.
Followed by some new Duragloss Aquawax.

This is the best result i have had yet, and ive tried a fair bot of stuff so far.

28.jpg

29.jpg

Nissan 370Z
looks great mate i just spent 5 hours cleaning and waxing my car, washed, then put 2coats of tech wax on, followed by a coat of black color magic and then some p21's. funny combo but it really works, it looks so good but i dont have a camera to take any pics of it! gutted.

Chocolate Bar™
looks great mate i just spent 5 hours cleaning and waxing my car, washed, then put 2coats of tech wax on, followed by a coat of black color magic and then some p21's. funny combo but it really works, it looks so good but i dont have a camera to take any pics of it! gutted.

you should have really used the colour magic first, then a coat of tech wax which isnt really needed and then the p21s. because in using the tech wax first, the colour magic is polishing it off making it a bit of a pointless step.

oh, and the car is looking smart btw. ive got some duragloss 101 im dying to have a go of :)

RS Clio 200
yeh im relaly liking the duragloss range... now got the 902 shampoo, aquawax and the tyre gel... proper good quality stuff, and fairly priced too

Chocolate Bar™
i got mine off alex @ serious performance as i just said 'surprise me' with a good sealant.

106 GTi
Looking good.

Been trying the Aquawax and the Prima Hydro on my silver 306 daily drive. Prefering the Hydro though.