ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dvd/monitor stereos

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
Tried fitting my cd player in my 182 yesterday. its got sooo many wires on the back for subs,amps, cameras ect, where has everyone put all the wires??? there is just no room at the back for them all to go.
any help? secrets?

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Take the panel off with the hazard switch on to make it a bit easier fiddling the wires about, think thats what i did cant really remember though...

top of the dash? care to explain
Its really weird mate, nothing like the punto :)

The dash has like a lid. The are a few screws down the side, screws along the top near the windscreen, and a few behind the clip on dash trim, undo them and take the side pillar things off and the top of the dash comes off.

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
Its really weird mate, nothing like the punto :)

The dash has like a lid. The are a few screws down the side, screws along the top near the windscreen, and a few behind the clip on dash trim, undo them and take the side pillar things off and the top of the dash comes off.
Right ill have a go at that tomorrow. cheers mate.
ps hows that exhaust? cant be louder than my yoz

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
top of the dash? care to explain

Try this..

Remove 3 torx screws near windscreen vent, 2 to the right of steering wheel (behind trim), 3 above glove box (behind trim), 2 either side of dash when doors open, 2 behind the steering wheel colum ( pull down lower steering wheel cover then remove top). Remove A pillars (be careful of alarm sensor wires).

Sit in the middle of dash and pull away both sides at the same time.

Have fitted a DVD headunit to the 182 and 197 there's not alot of room, even less in the mk1 172

Good Luck.

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
Try this..

Remove 3 torx screws near windscreen vent, 2 to the right of steering wheel (behind trim), 3 above glove box (behind trim), 2 either side of dash when doors open, 2 behind the steering wheel colum ( pull down lower steering wheel cover then remove top). Remove A pillars (be careful of alarm sensor wires).

Sit in the middle of dash and pull away both sides at the same time.

Have fitted a DVD headunit to the 182 and 197 there's not alot of room, even less in the mk1 172

Good Luck.

Thank you, will be doing this at the weekend. cheers