ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique Grille

Just noticed that the part of the grille on my Dynamique that goes into the engine bay and sits over my slam panel, that on most of the Clios I've seen usually has 2 stickers on it 1 at either side with an Elf Logo On It well mines are missing, is this an indication that the grille has been changed, i.e. if I went to renault and bought a new grille would it come without the stickers. (see pic below where I've circled where the stickers usually are to illustrate the ones I mean)

cos I'm starting to think my car has been front ended at some point, and new parts fitted.

Picture004-5.gif

mk4 golf gttdi180
hi how old is the car most likely it has check seems and gaps compare the distances and look for overspray under things like the battery and lights also the headlights should have renault on if not they have been replaced but might just have had a crack in.
you do really want to hpi it because it is against the law to sell a catagory car without telling you

hope it all goes well for you

mk4 golf gttdi180
no by law they have to tell spoke to a lawyer friend when i was looking and could only find cats the bonnet insulatrion is the way i found out and the lining up

Mercedes C Class Sport
I bought a renaultsport grille from renault a few weeks back and mine came without stickers which i was suprised at

Hey guys, the car shown is a 2004 04 reg car, (24/05/2004)

I have just done an HPi check and its come back saying "Vehicle Condition
Condition Alert VRM and VIN not recorded as a 'total loss' by insurers
Condition Inspected VRM and VIN not recorded as a repaired insurance 'total loss'

which is good in a way as it means my car isnt a write off, but it doesnt mean the car hasnt been front ended all it means is if it was front ended the insurance co didnt write the car off.

also I found a bodyshop "loan car indemnity form" so I phoned up the last owner of my car to enquire if and why the car had been in a bodyshop, she said it had a small dent in the bonnet which is the only reason the car was put into the bodyshop, but when I bought the car, my work also had to have another dent removed from the bonnet.

how would I go about finding out if it was accident repaired though.

em, I found speckles of blue paint on my front bumper, - like someones bought a touch up paint with the wee brush and stood over my bumper with the brush and all the dots of paint have went all over it. the bonnet and wings are definitely Renault ones as they have renault embossed into the metal/plastic.

HOWEVER, theres a sticker on the back/side of the drivers side headlamp that says "RENAULT HELLA 12:39 24.10.05" i'm assuming 24.10.05 is the production date thus proving the headlight has been replaced as the cars an 04 plate.

cant find the production date stickers for the bonnet/wings/bumper, they must be hidden away.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
dont jump to conclusions mate...

i replaced my grill a few weeks ago as a stone flew up and snapped a couple of bits of plastic which made it look messy

i also replaced my headlight as when changing a bulb once the plastic which the bulb clips into snapped off which left me needing a new headlight.

hope that reasures u a bit