ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynodaze RR day 31st March 9am start

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Turborenault.co.uk are having a dyno shoot out day if any other renault nuts want to attend

So we have got together with Dynodaze in Nuneaton to host a Dyno shoot out day for you all as a bit of a 2018 season opener. It would be great to have a good old catch up whilst taking in the aroma of burnt hydrocarbons and oil upload_2018-3-24_18-6-24.gif

Dynodaze Performance Tuning
Unit 3a
Veasey Close,
CV11 6RT
Nuneaton
Warwickshire

They will be ready go from 9am. Offering one of the best prices for a Dyno shoot out (trust me ive been calling everywhere to get a meet up sorted) @£30 for a couple of pulls and a printout or £40 with AFR's plotted on top. I know ill be going for a run with the AFR's overlaid.

If enough people are interested i can look into maybe booking a table for food somewhere like we used to do in the "olden" days.

Would be good to see a big spread of cars there from old to new upload_2018-3-24_18-7-28.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-24_18-7-1.gif
    upload_2018-3-24_18-7-1.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 7

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Was more extending the invite than a making up the numbers thing :up:
Apologies....wasn't meant in any way funny. Just thought if you boys have say 20 spaces and you've got 15 filled....I could be tempted as car is in for MOT on Wednesday then can get a map done to see just how good it is.
Will deposits be required or just put name down and turn up?

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
No offence taken don't worry. Iv'e been told they can run as many as we bring along, its quite early in the year so not expecting a massive turn out though. We are on very good terms with one of the guys that runs it so no deposits required and you can just turn up and run :cool: Be good to see a nice spread of Renaults old and new.

Reactions: Don

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
many takers? something car related to do on the bank holiday weekend. hopefully my 182 will make it. i dragged it out of a bush and got it back on the road after been parked up for 4 years. not had chance to drive further than the mot station 2 miles away

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I should be popping down....just depends on the weather. Won't be 09.00 but hopefully not too long after.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I would of loved to come along but I’m at rugby! Maybe next time! Have a good one!