ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E.K / Hamilton / Motherwell

Keep seeing a arctic blue 182 with *18 TOO plate in Hamilton around 17:15 - just wondered if it was anyone on here? Also used to see a 172 Cup on Stewartfiled Way in EK about 5ish.

Kiev85 - i notice you have quite a few posts about cars in that area. Are there many members on here from around the Lanarkshire area?

Quote: Originally posted by bc_seventy_six on 11 August 2005

Keep seeing a arctic blue 182 with *18 TOO plate in Hamilton around 17:15 - just wondered if it was anyone on here? Also used to see a 172 Cup on Stewartfiled Way in EK about 5ish.

Kiev85 - i notice you have quite a few posts about cars in that area. Are there many members on here from around the Lanarkshire area?
Loads - rory182, Kiev, Al 16vClio, Big Iain just for starters.

Good stuff - ill keep an eye out for your cars once i know who and what im looking for!

Derek - looked like you have an aftermarket exhaust fitted aswell, what system is it you went for and what do you think of it?

I am probably looking at a Magnex or a Hayward & Scott but intersted to see and hear what people have on here. Would probably prefer the Magnex as i dont want something too loud, the Magnex website is sh*t though for info - a sound clip and a few pics wouldnt go a miss! I am also interested to see how visible the back boxes are on the Magnex.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by B@llsie on 22 August 2005

im in carluke, but no longer in a clio.
I thinks i saw you a few weeks back Alan, i was going up the hill towards the birkenshaw estate and you were coming down again maybe not, but there isnt that many FQ 330s about is there?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by B@llsie on 22 August 2005

im in carluke, but no longer in a clio, nor a ctr like my profile says!
Friend of mine David Robb, lives in carluke, his old boy sells carpets there?? Random thought.

I was from dumbaronshire, but weve been upgraded to Argyll and Bute. LOL