ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E3 2012

Watch dogs looks good (didn't watch the whole vid) Forza horizon looks disappointing from what i have seen. Tomb raider looks good but as someone else mentioned it's a shame it seems more combat orientated than puzzle solving/exploration. Hopefully they have re-freshed Assasins Creed.

Last edited:
  AG 200 cup
justed watched the nintendo press release and got to say the WiiU looks quite good, better then what i was thinking anyway.

Will the novelty wear off after a week like the Wii though?

I find this whole second screen for games stuff a little gimmicky. It might end up the same as something like the F1 App on an iPad. It's great looking, works well and the adverts make it look like a revolution. Whilst watching the F1 though you are solely focused on that and the app becomes a waste of time as you just leave your iPad on the floor which could end up being the same with the games. The Lego game and Zombie U looked great because it added something to the game. If designers just use it to provide pointless information then there will be no point (it's more of a risk with XBox Airpla... sorry Smart Glass than the Wii U though)

I've not bothered watching any of the keynotes/presentations this year. Simply can't be arsed. I may watch clips of anything that looks interesting but that's it.

Nippy white cup
I have only watched bits here and there but one of the most impressive (looking at least) was Starwars 1313. Supposed to be running on a very high spec pc but rumors are that this could be what the next gen consoles will be like which looks very promising if true

Watchdogs looks astonishing. I can't see how they could cram that onto the current generation of consoles. It's gotta be next gen surely?

It's got me looking at new PC components. Just a GPU upgrade isn't gonna cut it.

Watchdogs looks astonishing. I can't see how they could cram that onto the current generation of consoles. It's gotta be next gen surely?

When asked to confirm which formats the game would appear on by GTTV, Ubisoft president Yves Guillemot replied “PS3, 360, PC and… we’ll see”, complete with a knowing smile.

When is all this next gen stuff coming out? I've only had my 360 for six months :dapprove:

Also would you be able to play older games (360 for example) on the next gen console? Off to research the next gen thread.

Bumder With A Buffer
Liked the look of a few games, Beyond, Splinter Cell etc

WTF was the JK Rowling crap where you pretty much wanked yourself off and got to read spells. What the WTF!!!

I dont like how they are trying to integrate all the Kinect stuff with FIFA and Madden

F82 M4
I'm extremely disappointed that there's been no mention of anything in the Half Life series. There was a hint a while back that something was going to show up at E3 2012. Or, have I missed it?

Rockstar haven't appeared at E3 for year's, they always do their own thing/release a trailer revealing info.

Valve are Valve, über secret, don't do public, especially the Half Life series.