ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

earthing amp

Punto/Clio GTT
where the middle bolt of the seatbench bolts into the floor, take it out, poke your wire inside and pop it back in. works fine for me

Turbo Convesion Started!!
mate for the sake of 2 minutes, drill a hole underneath your rear seats and put a self tapping screw along with a washer and your earth cable into the hole.

This solves all silly problems and is probably the safest way!!!

People do use the bench bolts but i have had problems with that idea in the past!!

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Using bench bolts etc has works for me, but make sure you sand or anglegrind back all the paint so your left with bare metal to get the best contact. Best way though, like Liam says is to drill a hole and bolt it.

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
or you could unscrew your back light eiother mines on my drivers side and then there is a 10mm nut with the earth wire for you lioght there just unscrew put the amp wire on it and then screw back in.

the lack earth cable from motor world fits nice around the bolt

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
^ I used the same one behind the light... the earth wire was abit thick, so took some persuading to fit behind the light, but it means it ain't going anywhere!

-Akira