ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Easily Fixed

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
i can get the old grille sorted its just the bottom. makes me cry to think that if i look at it i might have to drive it looking like that!

Clio 182
Seems overpriced anyway. Cups are cheaper beacuase you get less and you can get a decent 182 with cup packs for less than that. Plus no mention of belts being done. Can't help on the grill ting tho sorry.

Clio 182
theres always something cheaper at the other end of the country tho, this ones only 3 miles away for him

Stagecoach Ticket
Grilles are a cheapish fix as above £50 for the top bottom one you could proberly get second hand for around £15

The k tec grilles will sell on ebay

is expensive for that spec imo and the fact its been played around with

do 182 cups come with dynamic seats as standard then?

J

clio sport f1 r27
Lol I had the top grill some years ago:S I had to drill a few slots in lower part of top grill to take grill then had a few screws in engine bay just check the bumper if you go to view it.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Oh dear- Gashment-

Bet the belts arent done as well-- 4.5k thanks...........

S

Clio 182
doesnt look like a great deal mate, for reference i paid £4800 a few weeks ago for a ff cup packed 182 in blue with 42k on the clock +it had the belts done. Its not in the very best condition and i didnt think i got the best of deals. Keep looking, something good will come up