ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia - Curry and a Pint Night 11th Sept

RB 200 Cup!
As discussed last night with some people - the 11th Sept is Curry n Pint Night @ The c**k Inn in Drayton.

Get your names down please!

The c**k Inn
1 Drayton High Road,
Drayton
Norwich
NR8 6AE

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&h...52.675549,1.179657&spn=0.470452,1.054688&z=10

1. Timmay and Bea

db

db detailing™
I decided for you Hells ;) :rasp:

1. Timmay and Bea
2. Darren
3. Helen

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
1. Timmay and Bea
2. Darren
3. Helen
4.Andy - I hope to not be working

1. Timmay and Bea
2. Darren
3. Helen
5. Olly (hopefully get to this one)

Bumder With A Buffer
Go on Holiday on the Friday to Cancun Early like 6am so dont think il be able to come up that night...

Just found there's a chance it might get cancelled due to the current hurricanes :( Bloody hurricanes.. 2 of them on the go in the gulf of Mexico at the moment and 2 more further predicted on the way!!! s**t!

RB 200 Cup!
yeah ive been seeing the hurricanes as well!

plus you'll get a shite exchnage rate! so dont go rich ;)

v6
1. Timmay and Bea
2. Darren
3. Helen
6. Gregg

Bit of a trek for me but I'll try and make it ;)

db

db detailing™
Can you give me a lift too?? Not enough beer drinking for me at these meets!

Gregg - whats your psn name? Mine's daz-tastic

Megane Trophy
I return from business in Austria at 5pm so should be able to make it!

Its also within walking distance for me woo hoo!

Slow red one
what time around? I should be able to if i finish work by the evening. Also i may need to follow someone there as I don't have a clue how to get there! any offers?;)

Bumder With A Buffer
If you wouldn't mind, I can't quite see the pub from my house!

Gregg - whats your psn name? Mine's daz-tastic

I'll add you later Darren, then we can both gang up on richy :star:

Oi dont't pick on the special kid!! ;) Im getting better anyway :)!!!!

Btw cheers for your number the other day (Rob gave me his too)... though i didn't see the Pm's till Monday so I would of been screwed had I got lost!!

Im still undecided if I can make this one :(... If I do there's a possibility I could pick up Darren from Diss seeing as I drive right past it :)

Welcome to the L4yer
1. Timmay and Bea
2. Darren
3. Helen
4. Andy - I hope to not be working
6. Gregg
7. Viper

Looking forward to a good curry, but will have to be a coke for me as I am driving.

RB 200 Cup!
Right people i went to The c**k last night and me and bea asked about tables - apparaently it gets very very busy and they dont take bookings. So i have decied that me and bea will be down early (prob bout 6ish) and will hold a coupel of tables free.

So this kinda means if your name is on the list please please turn up! Helps me and bea to think how many tables we need - i.e. one large and a couple of tables ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll come along erly aswell and maybe Laura will join us as hopefully her car will be ready by then :)

I'll add her to the laist anyway

1. Timmay and Bea
2. Darren
3. Helen
4. Andy 5. Olly (hopefully get to this one)
6. Gregg
7. Viper
8.Laura

RB 200 Cup!
rich - follow fakenham road outer norwich past asda - youll come to junction at drayton with esso garage on it - just a few metres before that on the right is The c**k