ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands (after) Christmas Meal - 28th December - Muddle Go Nowhere Grantham

Re: East Midlands (after) Christmas Meal - 28th December - Muddle Go Nowhere Gran...

Quality night out! Found out George's turbo spots flames when changing gear!

Id be up for karting in a few months time!!

It also sounds like a jet engine, I rolled my window down as he was coming past, sounds epic!

Good lad!

Look forward to people's pictures!

Yes :p

I slowed right down immediately after overtaking to the same speed as everyone else. Should be alright! Ha ha

Haha I thought you had slowed down after you overtook, we was only doing 40 and it was a 60 anyway

Can't beat a spot of hire karting, you can smash them up without paying 1,000s

This is my baby
Iame x30.jpg

Not sure how to get the picture bigger, but you get the idea..

LY FF182
I did too George! Probably not to the same extent as you though. Told you it was easy thomas!!!

LY FF182
Really quality pictures there!! Did you get many more of mine that you could email me?

Really quality pictures there!! Did you get many more of mine that you could email me?

I only got a couple of yours on its own, they are pretty blurry though because of the poor lighting and slow shutter speed. Will have to arrange another meet up during the day and I will get some better ones

Wasn't expecting the photos to turn out this well with the bad lighting! They look really good mate. I might have to steal one for my cover photo on fb :p

The black and white background edit looks cool as well Thomas :)

I thought your wing had a big dent in the 3rd from bottom photo, had to look twice haha.