ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands (after) Christmas Meal - 28th December - Muddle Go Nowhere Grantham

182 Cup
Will be there. Whether the car is clean or not might be another matter. And it is hanging. I've had to wipe the number plate it's that bad.

Put it this way, I haven't cleaned it since before the RR meet lol

Will be there. Whether the car is clean or not might be another matter. And it is hanging. I've had to wipe the number plate it's that bad.

Put it this way, I haven't cleaned it since before the RR meet lol

Haha ive done mine five or six times since then!

Celica probably. Other Clio has no engine in it :)

Fair enough!

My car is going to be filthy because it's not been cleaned in a few weeks.

Haha, just finished cleaning mine

East Midlands (after) Christmas Meal - 28th December - Muddle Go Nowhere Gran...

Most stations have 97 super unleaded mate
There is a shell garage about 3 miles away

Yeah I know but the only time I fuelled up anywhere other than shell this week was today and it put the emissions light on lol

Last edited:
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
It was quite cold. I've only just regained feeling in my feet. Was a really good meet, you did well getting such a good turn out Tom.
Was good to meet you all.

lovely night guys, good turn out also.

Ended up getting pulled on the way home, a set of headlights sat up my arse for a good 4 mile, so i ended up squirting the throttle and boom. c***s FFS
Slap on the old wrist for me.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Seriously?! How long after turning off was that? You'd been coasting all the way down the A1.

Just got in! Thanks to everyone for coming and making such a good turn out. It's been nice to meet new people and see new cars!

Will be arranging something else within the next few months, maybe go-karting if everyone would be up for that. Until then there is Chip's monthly meet at Newark!

Thanks again, and hope you all had a good night!

Edit: My car is dirty already ffs :(

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Ermm about 10 mins after or so.. i'd just gone past asda and it was on the 50mph limit road before you get to the village..
Unlucky mate. Believe it or not, coming off the slip road onto the A1, that was me flat out!

LY FF182
Quality night out! Found out George's turbo spots flames when changing gear!

Id be up for karting in a few months time!!

Look forward to people's pictures!