ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands - Rolling road day - 16th of November

Nissan 350z
Sorry i never made it in the end Thomas, I got the dates muddled up and I was stuck at the NEC's classic car show. My friends Range Rover CSK was on display so I ended up giving him a lift and getting a free pass :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
How's your H02 looking on diags/scope? I know they use a wideband at the exhaust exit to data log the AFR but its still your U/S H02 and CTS that controls what happens fuelling wise still. Maybe time for a trip to see Fred again.

this has been my issue with this dam car for ages.cts was playing up but it cleared itself of all problems.now the weather is dropping in temp the dam thing again has started messing me around.im ready to park it up and run away!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Needs a proper data logging session then kid with a gas analyser up its arse - Be something s**t like CTS, Stat or H02 i'm sure though.

If we can cross paths somewhere i'll bring the laptop and one of my boxes of tricks and take a look.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
It can vary chap but most common causes are electrical faults (poor ignition due to old plugs, poor injectors, general sensor degradation) or a mechanical fault (poor compression, incorrect timing).

Until you start looking though its hard to say exactly what it is.

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Here's my graphs ;-) it revs abit high!!!!! Lol :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384984191581.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384984191581.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 22
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384984224232.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384984224232.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 21
  182 Cup
It can vary chap but most common causes are electrical faults (poor ignition due to old plugs, poor injectors, general sensor degradation) or a mechanical fault (poor compression, incorrect timing).

Until you start looking though its hard to say exactly what it is.

It's due a service so plugs could definitely be a cause. Timing should be good as you did it hehe. Start with what I was going to do anyway and see if it improves. Cheers