ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands - Rolling Road Day - June 21st

340i
Re: East Midlands - Rolling Road Day - Date TBC

What sort of power is your Megane running? I'll have to go for the quietest car instead then!

When it was mapped 2yrs ago it made 302hp / 320ft.lb iirc. I imagine it's lost some power since that time.

Clio 172
June 21st Attendees

1. ThomasBrentnall
  2. not normal dan
  3. Chrisgti6 + friend(s)
  4. Webby.
  5. Coops
  6. jj101
  7. Chip
  8. Sargara
  9. Gray
  10. seabass859 + nemesis (911/calibra)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm in too but can't do a proper reply on my phone. Add me please.

Should be able to make this got enough notice haha will just be attending though and not putting it on rollers if thats alright?

clio
I'm in, be good to see what a standard 95k 172 makes and wether it's worth getting a new lump to freshen up then change

Is it pay on the day or do you want deposits ?

June 21st Attendees

1. ThomasBrentnall
  2. not normal dan
  3. Chrisgti6 + friend(s)
  4. Webby.
  5. Coops
  6. jj101
  7. Chip
  8. Sargara
  9. Gray
  10. seabass859 + nemesis (911/calibra)
  11. The Russian.
  12. JoePeps
  13. Northy 8
  14. drapermids
drapermids pay on the day, no deposit needed. Tomo 172 that's fine mate, I'll keep your name off the list though as that's just who's going on the rollers

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Can I run twice?! Wouldn't mind getting the M3 on near the start and then nipping home and getting the V6?!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Awesome, cheers Tom. Will need to be one of the first though so I have time if that's ok?!

Clio 197
I might pop down, but I won't be goin on the rollers. I'll stick with last time's figure! Lol. It'll only be less this time round I bet.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as above, need to check with our lass as we may actually be away, totally my bad as I forgot about this if I'm honest