ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Easter Photoshoot, Cannock - Easter Sunday Evening

keo

Clio Trophy
any people comming from stoke want to meet at around 6 at britania and convoy down?

Swift Sport
I may be able to make it, depends if footy is on. Would be rude not to go as its only 5 minutes down the road!! ;)

Nice one fella :)

1, SteBurns
2, Keo
3, RussZS
4, alex-avfc
5, Pedro
6, Joshua.J
7, Lee (maybe)
8, mini-valver
9, jat_172cup
10, julesrio (maybe)
11, nickthegreek
12, bluediamond
13, pugs9000
14, mradam87
15, Boomerbang2006(leon)
16, cjewkes (maybe)

Swift Sport
The Megane thing is happening on the Saturday now, so there will only be one or two Meganes on Sunday...

However, our Clio meet is still on for Sunday :)

clio 182 cup
any people comming from stoke want to meet at around 6 at britania and convoy down?

Ill meet ya if ya want. We can have a drive down the a34? im gonna give the car a quick blast off with the jet wash when we get in cannock so it looks good 4 the camera. Is any1 else up 4 meetin at the brit at 6? I hope you all you guys take me under your wing cuz im a club meet virgin.

Swift Sport
Orbital Brewers Fayre Pub

Eastern Way,
Cannock,
Staffordshire
WS11 8XR

Meet at 7.00pm, and take it from there.

Link with directions http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/C...annock-orbital

1, SteBurns
2, Keo
3, RussZS
4, alex-avfc
5, Pedro
6, Joshua.J
7, Lee (maybe)
8, mini-valver
9, jat_172cup
10, julesrio (maybe)
11, nickthegreek
12, bluediamond
13, pugs9000
14, mradam87
15, Boomerbang2006(leon)
16, cjewkes (maybe)
17, DaleR26

Final heads-up fellas, see you all later. Btw the Pub is right next to the Renault Garage and really easy to find, just off the A5.

Any questions give me a call on 07891 86 11 55

Cheers,

Ste :)

clio 182
Orbital Brewers Fayre Pub

Eastern Way,
Cannock,
Staffordshire
WS11 8XR

Meet at 7.00pm, and take it from there.

Link with directions http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/C...annock-orbital

1, SteBurns
2, Keo
3, RussZS
4, alex-avfc
5, Pedro
6, Joshua.J
7, Lee (maybe)
8, mini-valver
9, jat_172cup
10, julesrio (maybe)
11, nickthegreek
12, bluediamond
13, pugs9000
14, mradam87
15, Boomerbang2006(leon)
16, cjewkes (maybe)
17, DaleR26
18, Lukearcher06

Last edited:

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I`m going to have to miss this one as i`m having some problems with the car,throttle sticking and exhaust knocking so sorry guys(and gals).

Swift Sport
Just a quick thankyou to everyone who turned up tonight, hopefully we'll have some similar meets soon. Pics are on the way soon so keep an eye out for them in the media section :)

Ste.

keo

Clio Trophy
Thanks for organising the meet ste i enjoyed it and was nice meeting everyone. I dont know what your mate has done to me though, i just keep thinking swirls :( lol

Swift Sport
Thanks for organising the meet ste i enjoyed it and was nice meeting everyone. I dont know what your mate has done to me though, i just keep thinking swirls :( lol

Yeah he has that affect on people lol, no matter how clean someones car is he points stuff out. Your car looks shiney as f**k to most people lol, looked mint :approve:

keo

Clio Trophy
yeah cheers mate i waxed it just before i came and though it looked ok lol, liked your car and the black 182 who came down with us i am rubbish at names.
Who was it in the 106GTI made me jelous i want another gti now, looking forward to the next meet. How often do you have them

Swift Sport
yeah cheers mate i waxed it just before i came and though it looked ok lol, liked your car and the black 182 who came down with us i am rubbish at names.
Who was it in the 106GTI made me jelous i want another gti now, looking forward to the next meet. How often do you have them

That's the first meet I've organised mate, but I know loads of the locals round Cannock so there's always plenty of people about... Especially on a Sunday night. The 106 belongs to my mate Josh, they do look awesome in yellow :)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Cheers for last night ste really enjoyed it nice finally meeting some other clio owners. Sorry didnt say bye to you mate was to cold to get back out of the car lol, hopefully we can get some more arranged.

Swift Sport
Cheers for last night ste really enjoyed it nice finally meeting some other clio owners. Sorry didnt say bye to you mate was to cold to get back out of the car lol, hopefully we can get some more arranged.

No worries mate, thanks for coming. Pics will be up later today :)

Clio 172
Tad late i know but sorry i couldn't make this meet guys hopefully be at a local event soon. Great pics btw :)