ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ebay bidding software

Mégane RS
Hi theres something i want to buy on ebay but i'm not in so is there any software etc to make a bid for me in the last seconds? thanks

Mégane RS
yeah but i'm not at home when it ends and i dont want to loose out or having to pay way more than i want to, i've heard a few people on here use the software etc

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Surprised no ones replied telling you to use Lot Snipe:

http://www.lotsnipe.auctionstealer.com/

Register with your ebay username and password (I was dubious at first but it's fine) and enter the auction number you want. Enter your max bid and it bids for you in the last ten seconds. You get three free a week or pay for more.

Top stuff. Rarely lose using this. As a tip always enter something like £4.07 because if there are two bids at four pound and yours is second, you lose. I add a few extra pence in case someone has the same idea and does £4.03 for example.