ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eBay illiad blue v6

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M135i
Suppose if you have the money sitting round it would be a good buy, store it and watch it go up.... my mate is gutted he sold his year back for less than 10k.......

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mini GP2
Its been up for ages. Price is high but Ktec sold a LY example i believe with sub 1k miles on for around £35k. Looks absolutely gorgeous though.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M135i
Its been up for ages. Price is high but Ktec sold a LY example i believe with sub 1k miles on for around £35k. Looks absolutely gorgeous though.
It mentions on the bottom of the add about LY with 990 miles going for 40k.....

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Suppose if you have the money sitting round it would be a good buy, store it and watch it go up.... my mate is gutted he sold his year back for less than 10k.......
Your mate got done then.
About four years ago phase 1's were going for under £10k but they're about £13k or so now. I would want way more than £13k for mine tbh (if I ever decided to sell it)

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M135i
Your mate got done then.
About four years ago phase 1's were going for under £10k but they're about £13k or so now. I would want way more than £13k for mine tbh (if I ever decided to sell it)
Sorry, that should have been years, not year, he sold his a good few years ago.......

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were only around £6-8k a few years back, then they all shot up!
They'd have been seriously fooked if they were £6k, that or a Cat D or needing a couple of grand spending out. Tbh they dropped due to the recession etc, then they've made their way back up.
I paid £11.9k eight years ago for my phase 1.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
They'd have been seriously fooked if they were £6k, that or a Cat D or needing a couple of grand spending out. Tbh they dropped due to the recession etc, then they've made their way back up.
I paid £11.9k eight years ago for my phase 1.

Probably, no clue - that was Ph1's btw, not Ph2's, they were still around £11-13k+. :)

That's all I remember anyway, saw iirc quite a few at that price, but doesn't matter as they're worth basically double that now!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably, no clue - that was Ph1's btw, not Ph2's, they were still around £11-13k+. :smile:

That's all I remember anyway, saw iirc quite a few at that price, but doesn't matter as they're worth basically double that now!
Yeah phase 2 cars never really dropped that much, most were about £15k for a not so good one when I was looking back then, I could have had one but I found my phase 1 & bought that instead (the equivalent phase 2 would have been about £5k more than my car which I didn't deem worth it)

A lot of the cheap phase 1 cars had about 10 owners on them & they were only about five years old. Basically as soon as something expensive cropped up, people just punted them on.

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  EVO 6
Looking forward to a trip out in this car shortly as I think my mate has just bought it,will get plenty of pics when it happens.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Looking forward to a trip out in this car shortly as I think my mate has just bought it,will get plenty of pics when it happens.

Excellent mate :)

Is he planning on driving it or keeping as a garage queen? With that mileage I wouldn't want to drive it.

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  EVO 6
He did say he was going to use it,to be fair though he is always working and rarely gets to use any of his cars.
Will be nice to see in the flesh as it should be as new.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tell him it was sold privately for 22k 6 months ago to a trader....

Reactions: Gus

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  EVO 6
@Ant1,just been to a guys house who has your old E3,that's if I'm thinking of the same person ?