ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eBay track car is it yours

Rs200t lux
Hi
Seen this on eBay thinking of getting for a track car
Was it anyone's on here and is it over price.
12B0B710-7CA0-4852-86BA-7EEF713D23A4_zpspni0c4iv.gif

Clio 182
It sold via auction a few weeks back.
They must have bidded the price up and relisted it.
I was in for 6 grand on it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't understand why it's been for sale for so long. It seems good value for money.

172 Turbo
This was discussed on FB earlier, it sold on another account for £7k without the warranty offered by DTM, the buyer didn't turn up.
Nice car, but I'm not sure if it's worth 8k

182 Whipppp
There's another Clio turbo on eBay at the minute, think it's black with red wheels? And they want over 9k so this can't be bad, if built well

BG 182
It's been for sale ages.. The one mentioned that's black with red wheels is more expensive but is a private seller and looks the like a lot more has been done to it and think it's a Clio 200

182 Whipppp
It's been for sale ages.. The one mentioned that's black with red wheels is more expensive but is a private seller and looks the like a lot more has been done to it and think it's a Clio 200

Just checked on eBay, looks a tidy car that one. Very clean bodywork too

BG 182
Yeah and looks like the work has been done properly (not saying the other hasn't) but to me if the car is from Ireland but he traveled all the way to rs tuning to get mapped It would give me enough confidence to know everything is spot on