ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EBC Brake pads and discs

Mégane RS

I was looking to purchase some EBC Greenstuff brake pads but i was wondering how much brake dust do they actually give off? i have the mintex fast road brake pads and they give off a lot of brake dust, also what discs should i get? thanks

EBC greenstuff are shocking, they have such a thin band of operating temperature that theyre useless! Takes an age to get to temperature and then they overheat too easily!

Mégane RS

I just wanted to keep my alloys cleaner for longer, with the mintex touch the brake and the wheels are covered in brake dust. i dont plan on using my car on the track or anything so

Caddy Maxi

if you understand how braking works (ie friction) you will realise mate that unfortunately a pad that stops = a pad that creates dust, yes there are low dust pads out there but tbh not a lot of them work very well that are low dust