ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EBC Green Stuff pads

E30 318iS x2
I was recommended some mintex redbox pads, havent got around to getting them yet tho lol

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
S666MAH - My point was if i managed to kill a very very good brake set up with the 97's, But the green stuff has lasted and are still going strong. surely means there is nothing wrong with them?

Your saying evyone needs to stop driving like a granny who recomend greenstuff?

I think you need to stop cornering like a granny and stop shaving of so much speed with your brakes

I have seen Day drive and he aint no granny, and im certainly not to! ;)

S666MAH - My point was if i managed to kill a very very good brake set up with the 97's, But the green stuff has lasted and are still going strong. surely means there is nothing wrong with them?

Your saying evyone needs to stop driving like a granny who recomend greenstuff?

I think you need to stop cornering like a granny and stop shaving of so much speed with your brakes

I have seen Day drive and he aint no granny, and im certainly not to! ;)
Get a room!!!

Renault Sport Clio 172
you get what you pay for. i have red stuff ceramic. I've had no probs at all. i only upgraded coz i was getting brake fade. i was temped by yellow stuff but i was recommended to go with red stufff as yellow stufff is poor in the cold and better for cars over 300BHP

you get what you pay for. i have red stuff ceramic. I've had no probs at all. i only upgraded coz i was getting brake fade. i was temped by yellow stuff but i was recommended to go with red stufff as yellow stufff is poor in the cold and better for cars over 300BHP

just out of interest, have you tried Greens and how do you rate the Reds in comparison? ta

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I've had Greens on with Brembo Max Disks for the Past Couple of Weeks and they stop the car ok but I think I will be swapping to Pagid Blue's once I've killed the Greens, Fo Road Use I would say they are ok but I do Hard Road Driving and will be doing Track Days so I'm needing something I can really trust

Elise S1 B&C 140
I'm ROFLOL at people who blame pads being s**t for their brake pedal going to the floor.

That's your lines and/or fluid failing, not your pads fading.

+1 Sort the fluid and get braided lines if the pedal is going to the floor it is no fault of the pad.

I've had Greens on with Brembo Max Disks for the Past Couple of Weeks and they stop the car ok but I think I will be swapping to Pagid Blue's once I've killed the Greens, Fo Road Use I would say they are ok but I do Hard Road Driving and will be doing Track Days so I'm needing something I can really trust
I'd order the Pagids ASAP if that's what you going for next as it won't take long to kill the Greens!!

Astra Twintop
hmm im thinking bout changing the pads and discs on my 1.6....

had greenstuff on my fiesta (allright, it as a 1.25 and i pottered bout) but they were fine.

Really looking for some low dust pads as i hate cleaning my wheels

hmm im thinking bout changing the pads and discs on my 1.6....

had greenstuff on my fiesta (allright, it as a 1.25 and i pottered bout) but they were fine.

Really looking for some low dust pads as i hate cleaning my wheels

I think that's the only thing Greenstuff were good for on my cup as they didn't seem to collect too much brake dust on my wheels! At the end of the day you get brake pads to help you stop the car not to keep your wheels clean!!!