ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ecotek valves

I have one on mine. When tuned correctly it gives more response lower down rev range. You dont really gain in economy tho as you end up flooring it a lot more because of this. If you drive like a girl tho you will see some improvement. I regularly make trips to manchester and have noticed approx 10mpg improvement at a steady 80 - 90ish mph cruise.

My mpg has gone up abit i think but tried to convince meself it made a difference but couldnt realy tell u???!!! would recommend it

Clio 197

Come on guys! Bin the damn things or sell them to some gullible kid to go along with his penis enlarging paraphernalia. They are rubbish.

If they were at all beneficial, they would be fitted to every competition car or else would be banned by the rules.

They are a con!

Volvo S60 D5

At first thoughts I thought they were a con.. BUT (and this is with outside viewpoint cos i dont have one).

BMW Mag tested one and said it worked, as have a few other big brand mags. People say they are noticing better MPG. In a car without an on board computer I can see where the "I want it to get better MPG" factor comes in, but in a new Clio with a fuel computer the figure is right in front of you, if youre doing 10MPG better, itll show it on the computer.

I might give it a try at only £70. If I dont like it they always give money back!

They arent competition cars! Many road going cars have similar technology built in to them, especially in america. Why are people prepared to waste £80+ squids (me included) on an open IK that loses power and not willing to try the Ecotek for £50 that gives better response and when you can get your money back if you dont think it works!