ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ecu confusion

I was all set to get a renault sport ecu, with a viper and exhaust, for my mk 172. However after reading the most recent posts about the fact the renault sport ecu doesnt help the mk 172 that much, what options are now open. Super chip maybe? Though now i read that you have to get a good company to make sure they don;t cause any detonation in the search for power.

So the question is what to do now, if i go for the super chip option would anyone recommend anyone in particular, preferably in the north east or south east scotland

Thanx for you time

Find out where I can get a Dastek done in this country whilst your at it!!!

Have know idea for scotland, but i know that Sanspeed in bexleyheath are quite good. Not that this helps you in anyway!!

Megane225FF

Ive heard Well Lane Turbo Centre in Batley near Leeds do the Dastek thing, but dont know if theyre any good or not??