ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU Dump/reading

LHD Clio 172 mk1
Hi;
my ex car Nissan 200SX used a Nissan protocol to communicate but on the WEB you are able to find all that you want for reading and dumping ECU!:evil:

I have got a 172 CB0M and I can't find what I need to read the ECU.
did someone here dis it and can help me?:rasp:

That age car use the KWP 2002 protocall (or something named like that like that).

Renault arn't cheap to get diagronstic stuiff for the best stuff is the Renault stuff which is £5k for the clip laptop dealers have.

What do you want to find though there are cheaper setups to read sensors on the Clios etc.

LHD Clio 172 mk1
In fact I'd like to :
1. monitoring the sensors informations
2. read and reset default code
3. dump the ecu and analyse it

And I think that mobydic or elmscan (about £100) aren't not compliant with this protocol and however they are not cheap (IMO) for just readind codes.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Correct, fine for reading codes and getting live data but to dump the ecu you need to spend alot more money than a cheap elm323. Cheapest way would be for you to remove the chip and read with a programmer.

Paul