ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

edinburgh clio peeps?

BMW M3
^^^ didnt realise you lived so close (ish) to me mate.

I work, go to uni and have a house in edin, but also stay just south of Dunbar in a wee village. In the hills a bit. Parents house.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
used to see an SM55 trophy on bypass alot and it was parked at collinton, its been sold though i reckon, as its never there now!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Now also got this in my Clio collection!

KIF_0925.jpg

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164910

Lou

I'm from just outside Edinburgh nr Dalkeith. Can also be found in Falkirk a few times a week!!

Attachments

• 33460238.jpg
    33460238.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 16
  v6 mk2
yeah justin im in a wee village aswell, not much happens here!!

the way i like it, especially as i only have a driveway at my house, no room on the side for a garage!!!

justin, are you or any others going to the touring cars on sunday??

BMW M3
Im actually leaving today for three weeks of sailing round the Greek Islands. Think a few mates were going though, or mentioned it.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
ive got family down there, east linton/dirleton sort of way. down a lot but never spot anyone lol.

flyered a black 182 in town today s13 ***, had them in the car since fcs need to put them to use ;)