ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Editing PDF files

182 Cup
Has anyone had any experience of this? I was planning on using photoshop, but there's a lot of text that I need to change and I'm thinking a proper PDF editor may be the better option.

I've seen a few free download programs and some trial downloads are available, but has anyone got any recommendations?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I tried this once! Failed miserably :( Keep this thread up to date if you find out how to do it! ;)

182 Cup
Found a problem already! Using Bluebeam to edit which seems ok, I can't edit the text because I don't have the right font in windows. I've been searching the net for an hour now trying to find somewhere to download it from, but no joy!

I need TeleGroteskNor if anyone can help?

DMS

A thirsty 172
Did you extract it and copy the contents to your fonts folder?

Normally C:\Windows\Fonts

182 Cup
I couldn't extract it mate. For whatever reason my PC didn't recognise the file as being extractable. Not had a problem with any other fonts I've downloaded previously.

The download gave me a full file name of ".zip(1)", maybe the (1) part is the problem?