ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Editing PDF files

182 Cup
Has anyone had any experience of this? I was planning on using photoshop, but there's a lot of text that I need to change and I'm thinking a proper PDF editor may be the better option.

I've seen a few free download programs and some trial downloads are available, but has anyone got any recommendations?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I tried this once! Failed miserably :( Keep this thread up to date if you find out how to do it! ;)

182 Cup
Found a problem already! Using Bluebeam to edit which seems ok, I can't edit the text because I don't have the right font in windows. I've been searching the net for an hour now trying to find somewhere to download it from, but no joy!

I need TeleGroteskNor if anyone can help?

DMS

A thirsty 172
Did you extract it and copy the contents to your fonts folder?

Normally C:\Windows\Fonts

182 Cup
I couldn't extract it mate. For whatever reason my PC didn't recognise the file as being extractable. Not had a problem with any other fonts I've downloaded previously.

The download gave me a full file name of ".zip(1)", maybe the (1) part is the problem?