ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach sportlines + Whiteline Rear ARB

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Has anyone got the above set up? I'm going to order the springs from Kam racing and I've just ordered my whiteline Rear ARB so hoping its all going to work well with the trophy's dampers

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Although you havent got the same car as me id be interested in how you find the setup, or read what others have to say. At the moment ive got sportlines and in the next month or two will be looking at getting an arb.

Dan.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I (well Budgie) will be fitting Sportlines to my Trophy in the next week or so - i already have a Whiteline ARB :)
I'll be very interested to see how it fairs up mate, I should have mine back on the road by the end of the month.

What setting are you running the whiteline on? I was thinking of medium?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Can't believe you ordered your whiteline without me Chris, shocking ;)

As soon as I saw you'd commented I thought....oh s**t :(

Jamsport are doing a deal which works out cheaper anyway mate but I was gormless and missed out. :p

Megane 225 F1
I will have this set up by the end of the month however it won't be a whiteline arb, it will e one from the group buy. I also have 15 inch wheels, if that makes any difference ;)

CLIO 197 Ultra red
Can you get whitelines for the 197?

Do you have to do the fronts as well as the back? He fronts are a pig of a job on the 197

E39 M5 & Corsa track
I have been speaking with whiteline about the 197 today, I have a 197 coming down to see what can be done so hopefully something available soon!

CLIO 197 Ultra red
Is it worth fitting just the rear or do the pair need changing? The fronts are a pig of a job to change out

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I've just bought some Eibach camber bolts for the trophy aswell, what do people recommend for the front? 1 degree negative I'm thinking for fast road etc

BMW E36 328i Sport
I've got this set up but not put the eibachs on the car yet.

I'm going for 1.5 -2 degrees on the front when I get the camber bolts.

Artic Blue 182 FF
buy the ARB.. JUST buy it dont ask silly questions like is it worth it.. Just buy the thing and your answer will given to u. As for the Sportlines my mate phil_ip is running sportlines and the whiteline ARB and loves it. I have Ktec coilovers with the ARB and just cant get enough of corners at the moment! best mod so far!

clio sport
I've got this set up but not put the eibachs on the car yet.

I'm going for 1.5 -2 degrees on the front when I get the camber bolts.

in was thinking of running -2.0 on the front what do people recomend for the back iv got ktec/gaz coilovers rear arb was thinking of setting the back at -2 with camber shims

2001 Clio 172
Im looking into this exact setup now. Sounds like plenty of people are saying good things about it.
Sportlines bring the car down quite a bit am i correct? 40mm or more?

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
Im looking into this exact setup now. Sounds like plenty of people are saying good things about it.

no m8 sportlines wont bring ur car down 40mm or more , maybe 20-30mm thats wot i read on ere anyway, buti'm gonna go for this set up , me thinks,...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Good feedback on this set up. If i decide to keep my car will def be investing in one of these

Dan

Stripped yozza'd cup

Sportlines drop 35-40mm if you've got a 1*2, 25-30mm if you've got a cup/cup packs.

Clio Sport Mk1
Hi all,

I'm very please to read about this Whiteline ARB. Nobody talks about that in France, that's amazing !! Do you know from which online shop I could get this ?? Thanks. Michael.

Looking for 182
Balance Motorsport have no stock. They told me last week that they might have some at the end of March.

There are two from the custom ARB group buy left, a bit more expensive. But you get them quicker.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
why dont you just order one from demon tweeks? They have them in stock. Think it was £162 delivered

Dan

2004 ph2 172
why dont you just order one from demon tweeks? They have them in stock. Think it was £162 delivered

Dan
I did this a couple of hours ago - and they gave me a stunning deal as I was ordering a set of wheels at the same time. :approve: Rather looking forward to getting my grubby mitts on it!