ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach springs problem

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
Have been looking at some eibach sportline lowering springs, they have a 50mm drop and fit all type B clios. I have a 1.2 16v 04, but the springs say they will fit 1.4,1.6,2.0,1.5,1.9 etc. They fit from 98 to 05.

Would they be ok on my 1.2?

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
yea have seen them, these ones ive seen for sale are for the 1.4 an so on, was wondering if these would still be ok on my 1.2 tho?

Storm Grey 200
Yep i would imagine a nose up stance, sure you can do it, but you wont get the quoted drop, although you never do with eibach anyway ;)

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
so what would you say to do nick, eibachs give a 50mm drop anyway so cant imagine there being that much of a weight difference between a 1.2 and a 1.4?

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
so what would you say to do nick, eibachs give a 50mm drop anyway so cant imagine there being that much of a weight difference between a 1.2 and a 1.4?

Probly best just to send them back and get the right ones mate, there must be a reason for them not fitting your model