ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eibach springs

Hi mate I have these springs fitted to my non cup 182 ,sadly no pics but definatly will lower the car and will feel loads better on the road id say get them!

Rob.

VW ....
i would say 10 mm rear ,15mm front

however with them being progressive springs they transform the handling ten fold .

lift number 1 @ btm
definately buy them, they are about the best going. have a look how much they cost new!! i've just got a set while i wait for kw to get their arse in gear.

cliosport 182
so ther just the same 1s thats on my clio the now thn so hes tryin to bump people.hes a dick what springs would u guys recommend for decent drop

ITB BG 182
After this email i got off him i think i wont be paying for anything from him.
yea some 1 emailed me thinking they r normal 182 springs, they are the
eibachs if you dont beleive me im not forcing you to buy them get them from
somewhere else then it really doesnt bother me mate.

^^ ten mill??
if its ten mill then why the hell bother?

Because they are performance springs not "lets not be able to negotiate modern day cities and multi-story car parks for fear of ripping off your £500 exhaust system and £150 front splitter" !!

I've gone from -40 to -10 and the difference in handling is amazing. if you want to go low then there is no substitute other than fully blown coilovers.