ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EK + B18 + BBS

K20 eg 217 whp.
Just got some new rims for the EK, was selling up but im too fond of the ole thing to get rid just yet.

Currently 205bhp, soon to be boosted ;)

P1010215.jpg

P1010195-1.jpg

P1010197.jpg

P1010217.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Love the engine, hate the car. Glad your happy though. I'm thinking i might get another ATR..

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
supercharge it dont turbo it... soooo much more fun than turbo's on b18's

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
B18's rule!

Did you do it or buy it like that?
I'd say screw the turbo/charger, fit some mad cams, few extra bits and get it to 11krpm!!

K20 eg 217 whp.
B18's rule!

Did you do it or buy it like that?
I'd say screw the turbo/charger, fit some mad cams, few extra bits and get it to 11krpm!!

Yep B18 is always a winner!

I bought this car as a 100% stock EK two years ago, since then its had a B16 with cams, then I rebuilt a B18 and put that in. I do it all myself, its also got a 98 spec DC2 box with 4.7 final drive which makes for awesome fun driving!

Its being boosted but not this engine, im putting another B18 in for the turbo, I built this for n/a and has a comp ratio of 11.1:1 lol not good for boost.

Cheers for other comments, I like building it / driving more than looking at it hence why its not slammed and been resprayed and all that shizz. Show queens ftl.

Some better pictures...

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00113.jpg