ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electric failure warning

Renault Clio ECO2
Hi all, good evening..

I have a Renault Clio ECO2 2017

When driving the car either on cold or not, I get this beep/alert sound and an alert comes on the dashboard so quickly that I'm unable to see what it says on it.

The other day my partner managed to see the warning sign after the beep/alert and it stated (Important Electric Fault)!

I have had two different mechanics look into the car and diagnostic was done both times with no errors coming up on the computer.

I then took it to the main Renault Center where I bought it new and they kept the car for a day, run all the tests and couldn't find the fault either but one of the sales person suggested changing the alternator and since it was under warranty I accepted it.

After changing the alternator I had NO beep/alert for two days and then, the noise/beep come back again 🙈

Any ideas on what it might be please?

Thanking you very much for all the help provided.

Luís.