ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electric Window Issue

Clio Extreme 16V 1.2
Hi guys.

Had a search around the forums but couldn't find anything that's similar to my issue.

I have a 2005 Clio, the Extreme 16v 3dr model. I have an issue with the passenger window where it will not go down by either the driver side control or the passenger side control. The driver side window works fine.

I can't hear the "click" which I presume is from the regulator when I press up or down on the drivers side.

But when I press up on the passenger side I hear the click, and the window DOES appear to move up slightly, and you can hear it do so. But it doesn't move down, or do you hear the "click" when the down button is pressed.

Now, I'm pretty clueless as this is my first car and haven't had much experience at all. There's a few things I've read about which seem to make sense - but because the window does move up a little bit, it throws me.

So thanks in advance!