ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

electric window switch

BMW M3 - For Sale!

when i press the button on the drivers side that controls the passenger side window, it doesnt do anything. im guessing the electrics themselves are fine because the passenger side button does actually open and close the window

i was thinkin that maybe the switch has gone that controls the passenger side from the drivers side but...
if you are opening the window using the button on the passenger side and at the same time press the button on the drivers side, it stops the window... so there is definitely something working there somewhere

can anyone confirm that it is the switch that has gone?

Valver

Quote: Originally posted by BradRT on 22 August 2005

nope cant hear anything whatsoever!
Matter of time ;).

Take the double switch out of the drivers side and try swapping the wires over and see if it works from what would have been the drivers one. My Maxim did this, sometimes worked and then it wouldnt, bit of wd40 on the switch and a good clean worked for me, then 3 weeks later the drivers side regulator went :(