ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger window regulator - Ph1

Clio 1.6 16V
Been having a problem with my passenger window regulator, with the passenger switch it was going up slowish, and super slow with drivers side passenger switch, today i replaced the regulator, it's now normal with the passenger side switch, but still slower with drivers side switch.

Tried replacing the drivers side switch but same still hapening.

Are the wires directly connected from one side to another, since it's a PH1 ?

o_Oo_O

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
You need to have the passenger switch plugged in on the drivers side to get the passenger switch to work on the passenger side. No idea why they thought that was a good idea

Clio 1.6 16V
You need to have the passenger switch plugged in on the drivers side to get the passenger switch to work on the passenger side. No idea why they thought that was a good idea

I know, renault things.

Thing is, the window works normally with passenger switch but slow with drivers side switch, and i've tested drivers switch and it's fine, so now im out of ideas, any help ? @KitsonRis