ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

electric windows 1.2 16v 03

03 clio 1.2 16v
is there any way to get the passenger window to move automatically like the drivers side
or should they both be doing it any way

in case i wasn't clear i mean when you open or close the drivers window if you give it a quick tap it will go up or down all the way but if you hold it and then let go it stops when you stop

Da

Less
Only the drivers side does it and as far as I know it's UCH controlled, so no.

iceberg 172
on some cars you put the window all the way down and hold the switch for 30 seconds and then put in to the top and hold switch for 30 seconds!

Ultra Red Clio 197
haha! just back from the shop and when I got in the car it was all iced up! had to put both windows down to clear them and thought exactly the same thing! someone must have done it! Though basically the reason the drivers side does it is so when you are driving you dont need to keep one hand on the wheel and the other on the switch for too long! health and safety!! blah blah blah! makes sense tho!