ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrical prob with h/lights

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Winter i weird - makes your clio do all sorts of weird things, this is the latest of recent events in mine.....

Was out on saturday monday, overcast and cloudy, had side and fog lights on. Pulled up to the shop for some fags. Came back to the car, put the lights back on, and no green light on indicator for side or main beam, just the green one for the fogs....

Thought the bulb had gone in the dash, but noticed one of the side lights out (offside)...

Went back home thinking it was the bulb in the light....

Got back in the car a couple of hours later, and all lights working (side/main/fog) but the geen light on the dash is still out! Cant tell if theyre working untill i get out and look at the front of the car myself.......

Any ideas anyone? - has this happend to anyone else?>

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Thats what i thought, but why would the side headlight go off as soon as it happend, then work again a couple of hours later?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Dunno really odd- loose connection?

sorry deleted my post by mistake

My mate has just sold his clio so i took as many good bits off before as i could any way took his fogs off replaced them with mine as he checked to see if they worked all his interior lights didnt work only 1 green light on the dash and only 1 side light and his main beem worked fogs didnt work either! mine was all fine.......