ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elephant Payout At Last....

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 28 October 2004

crikey 2 1/2 months. I was just thinking of going with elephant

Mitsi, although the payout was satisfactory, I would advise against using Elephant mate, unless you have to of course.

Nice to know youve got the money now mate! It was devistating leaving the V6 there, but im so glad it got wrote off (in a good way!)

So new V6?! Do i get a drive of this one?! lol

And what colour..............please say Acid Yellow please please please please please! hehe.

Kev.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

Quote: Originally posted by Kev. on 28 October 2004

Nice to know youve got the money now mate! It was devistating leaving the V6 there, but im so glad it got wrote off (in a good way!)

So new V6?! Do i get a drive of this one?! lol

And what colour..............please say Acid Yellow please please please please please! hehe.

Kev.

b****cks to that idea, he offered me ago first! LOL Glad to see youve been payed out steve, Ill send you th bill for the taxi service over in france mate, ok??

[Edited by Bayliss on 28 October 2004 at 6:09pm]

the only insurance comp i wouldnt touch are H*ghway. I was two months away from the end of my policy with them when i had to make a claim, utter c**ts of the highest order, just as well my best mate was a legal advisor to the motor industry :devilish: After a snotty letter they soon gave me what i was entitled to, utter c**ts.

Willy2

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 28 October 2004

Mitsi, although the payout was satisfactory, I would advise against using Elephant mate, unless you have to of course.

seconded, dont go near them unless you have to

GR7

Shiny red R32

...its taken 2 1/2 months, but at last Ive been payed out!!

24k so Im reasonabley happy.

Roll on the new V6 :D
Glad it has been sorted Steve.:D That was quite quick for an insurance company and a fair amount too, which is unheard of!!

youll have to take me out it this one you tubby b**ch i never even sat in the other two :(

glad the b******s finally paid out :D

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 28 October 2004

youll have to take me out it this one you tubby b**ch i never even sat in the other two :(

your going to the wrong way about asking him to take u out in it

LESSON 1: Sucking Up

Steve, you good looking fella, fancy lending me the Vee so I can impress a lucky lady, Im sure shell have a good looking mate. ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Jim172CUP on 28 October 2004

the only insurance comp i wouldnt touch are H*ghway. I was two months away from the end of my policy with them when i had to make a claim, utter c**ts of the highest order, just as well my best mate was a legal advisor to the motor industry :devilish: After a snotty letter they soon gave me what i was entitled to, utter c**ts.
...OK, Im with Greenlight who are underwritten by Highway. What was the actual problem Jim?

Four months - and counting - for my ongoing claim with Elephant. There are no complications (the third party that caused the accident admits liability) its just that Elephant are incompetent. And then some.

Still a long way off the seven months it took Norwich Union to pay out when I once claimed against a driver insured with them a few years back! :eek:

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one Steve.

Barclays paid out in 2 weeks for me, the only reason it took that long was they wanted a second opinion doing.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 28 October 2004

Steve will be able to take us all out in the next one ;)

Megane 225 baby! :)

...its taken 2 1/2 months, but at last Ive been payed out!!

24k so Im reasonabley happy.

Roll on the new V6 :D
Great news Steve :D

So which V6 are you going for tho?!? ;)

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 28 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Jim172CUP on 28 October 2004

...OK, Im with Greenlight who are underwritten by Highway. What was the actual problem Jim?

theyre totally incompetant, the car came back in worse state than it went away in, theyd udes a cheapo bodyshop who f**ked things up and dented and scratched the car. Bodyshop said it wasnt anything to do with them and insurance comp didnt wanna know. They were both blaming eachother. I went and got quotes to have the car put right and pics of the damage and wrote to ins comp. They got the letter and came to assess the damage, finally took it away and used a proper bodyshop. I was Cupless for two months!

Im paying a bit more now but i wont tough them with a bargepole again.

tbh all insurance companies are c**ts when it comes to paying out!

I dont know about that.................when my brothers Reno 5 went up in flames they paid out within a week....................all of £320:D and that was double what it was worth:D

Cya Stu

PS Steve Ill be in touch shortly about the splitter;)

[Edited by stusV6 on 28 October 2004 at 10:33pm]

VaVa

I waited 3 months for a claim for £12,000 when I crashed my Dturbo. That was Privilege Insurance. They really are as bad as each other.

Quote: Originally posted by Kev. on 29 October 2004

Maybe an MPV?! Espace maybe?

:cry:

Get another ClioV6, it really was awesome.

:D

Kev.

Spot on Kev, its a Scenic replacement! Espace it is.

Might get another Clio V6 next year if finances alow!!

Pikey Truck

Renault Insurance were good with my claim when i wnet into the back of a bike...

i literally didnt do a thing apart from ring them to claim...

Elephant have given me the cheapest quotes for cars like valver, yaris T-Sport, and like!