ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

elephant

Clio 172PH2

Ok they are relatively cheap and competitive, but christ they wont cover any type of mods...im after this howard and schott system for my 182....but they wont cover me matter of fact wont cover anything other than manufactures standard equipment. HOW GAY.

had the same problem not long ago bought a viper kit and they told me nei we wont insure yei. b****cks oh well guess ill be changing companies very soon as i need that exhaust.

funniest part of it is i pay my insurance off annually so they said they wud calculate my refund LOL and i would be penalised. JOY

Clio 172

wtf! Thats well odd. I got insured with full system exhaust, mainfold changes, exterior decorative changes, lowered and alloys. I am 17 btw and own a valver. So if I managed you must be able to?

Clio 172PH2

thats well weird??? I first of all infd them of a viper induction kit...the told me they dont cover any type of induction kit then i phoned up today regarding a new exhaust and they said nope?! Im 21 btw?! ConfUsEd

Elephant dont touch induction kits period. They will allow you to have mods on a risk basis, seeing as your a young un and have a 182 they would classify that as being risky enough, maybe in a year or so they will allow it.

VaVa

they have an online quote thing where you can list the mods you have and they charge you for it..... must be because your still sh*ttin yellow.;)