ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eletrical Faults???

Clio 182
Got my 54 plate 182 last week and have noticed a few problems that could possibly all related.

1) Dash clock resets everytime you turn on ignition
2) Head Unit doesnt automatically turn on with ignition and does not save settings
3) interior light does not turn on when door is opened without ignition on.

also thiers a small vibrating noise for a few seconds when i switch the engine on... dont know if this is related but bit worried... any help would be fantastic guys, thanks alot, alex.

vers le haut doigt milieu
Welcome to Renault ownership my friend. I'm afraid I cannot give any advice on this as none of the above has happened to me. However there is a quick check you can do to make sure you have no major electrical faults, hold the trip computer in and turn the ignition on, it will go through a little self diagnosis, push the trip computer button and cycle through the log, if you have this ---- displayed it means you have no faults found (this is only a quick way of checking and will not display some major faults), then push the mileage reset button if all lights go out on the dash it means no fault found.

Clio 182
cheer for the help mate... ive got a 1 year warrenty with renault so ill probably just get it checked withy them... very annoying though.