ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Emissions warning light - atleast i think its that

I was driving my 182 today and a warning light came on. Its the second one from the bottom to the right of the speedo. Its orange and looks like a little engine. Its just on constantly not flashing or anything.
Anyone had any experience with this or know anything about it or if its safe to drive 190miles back to sheffield from surrey.
Thanks

renault clio sport172
that sounds to me like the engine management light.it can come on for many a reason i once had a corsa 9 bad yes ) and it was something on the exhaust for me that done it emissions i think but it could be your air feed but it could be anything.if you can get it to a garage where they can plug it into a computer andf tell u exactly what it is.could cost u around £30 for the system to find the problem.fingers crossed its f all bad or expensive!