ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

End of Era - no more clio

Lupo Gti
Hi Guys,

I have hardly posted on here, but always read other posts with great interest over the last three years that I have been a member!

My clio (1.4 rt) was my first car, and apart from having some problems (bloomin frecnh build quality) it has served me very well, and was a hoot to drive, but times have changed and ive moved on!

My new car is a honda civic vti, 3dr in black 1998! I have to say, its such a nice car, if anybody hasnt had a drive of a vtec, all i can say is go do it!!

as soon as it hits 5,000rpm, the noise is amazing!! and it seems to go very reasonably aswell!!

So thanks for all the support , and i will no doubt still post on here still, and will deffinatly continue to read what you guys have to say!

If anybody sees a black civic vti on a H reg plate (private) give me a wave! as i will always have a soft spot for clios!!

Lanky_mos

Lupo Gti
haha, its all about Black Vtec's! Bet that type R of yours shifts a bit! Ive heard that the Vtec kick isnt quite as pronounced? you had a chance to experiance both?