ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine management light help please

A few
Before posting, i have done a search on this and could not find the problem that i have.

When i start the car it is fine but if i go slow in 1st gear the car will start revving and then the car will cut out unless i rev the car. The engine management light will flicker when this problem occurs but will just go back out after.

The problem does not occur all the time, but it is getting annoying.

Does anyone have any advice on what the problem could be? I have had it connected to a code reader but the code reader can only read the problem if the car as the Engine management light on.

172 SPORT PH2
might be the electronic pedal , its hard to spell something like penentionitor , basicly the pedal,

Theres a fault there i am thinking....

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
No point in trying to guess what is wrong.
Take it to Renault for a Diagnostic CLIP check or find someone with a scanner.
Don't just guess!

ibiza cupra
even if the light goes out it will still log the fault so they should be able to tell you what the problem is

A few
I read somewhere on the website that the code cant be read if the light is not displayed. I tryed using my own code reader, but i didnt find anything.

A few
No point in trying to guess what is wrong.
Take it to Renault for a Diagnostic CLIP check or find someone with a scanner.
Don't just guess!

Not really guessing, just want opinions and advice on what it could be and how it can be fixed.

How much would it be if i take it to Renault to have it checked?

ibiza cupra
i think its about £90 mate. it is by me any way. better off going to a smaller garage and asking them to put it on their computer. will probly be half the price.

172 SPORT PH2
im not guessing, its similar what happend to mine, took it to my local garage and it came up as the fault on my pedal...

I dont see anyone else with a different answer, if not any!