ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Problem - 1.5DCi 80

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
Story is, my engine is dying while im driving and sitting in idle.

started a while ago and took it to renault and diagnostics showed that the TDC (top dead centre) sensor was faulty. got replaced and car should be grand - wrong

that day it died several times on the way home

next day going to tesco's (1 or 2 miles) it died 7-8 times in heavy traffic.

AA came and did a diagnostic and nothing came up on the comp - its at renault now and they are "trying" to find the problem but no luck so far as far as i know

The car is fully modded, big sound system, clifford 600 alarm - there was a tunning box in the car but was taken out about 20k miles ago

car is 2years old with 46.5k on the clock

all electrics still work in the car when the engine cuts out so i doubt its an battery problem.

the "water in fuel warning light" (the one below the petrol light) lights up first then all the lights come up telling me to stop

anyone had any experience with this? any ideas?

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
ok lad thanks - ill phone them after class, see whats happening and suggest it :D

"Navy" N17 TWO
You still not got that sorted Boydie? :eek:
Hope mine doesn't go down that road - looks rough

Fingers crossed the "geniuses" at reno can come up with something if the AA couldnt figure it out :rolleyes:

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
got it sorted now hopefully

it was the ejection relay that was snookered - got the battery replaced too

did 60miles there home and now probs but fingers crossed :S

thanks