ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Englebert Senior's new motor

Turbos.
Englebert Senior has been getting jealous of my motoring activities of late, so has acquired himself a new play thing. Despite looking every bit like a Lotus Exige it is more confusingly titled a 'Lotus Motorsport Elise.' They made 65 of them, this being 1 of 3 RHD ones.

Most of them were raced in the Autobytel championship that supported the BTCC. This one was raced by the daughter of the Bell & Colvill dealership owner but overall has seen little use, it even has the original clams!

Anyway, i went to see it at Brands today as it was there for a photoshoot. Also some (mobile phone) shots of our instructor mate's lovely Lotus Elan 26R.

Dsc00330.gif

Dsc00329.gif

Dsc00328.gif

Similar Exige, but with a Supercharged K20A!
Dsc00331.gif

Although i can beat that...

Image1-5.jpg

The 26R

Dsc00335.jpg

Dsc00334.jpg

Check out how offset the pedals are...
Dsc00339.jpg

Awesome cars. I think I now need an exige in my life !

(I realise that the motorsport elise isn't an exoge)

visualize whirled pe
I'm very impressed! Lovely looking car.
I was expecting some boring sports BMW or Audi tbh.

Turbos.
Yeah, they look like the feet of someone from the Lord of Rings. They're cool as f**k in the flesh though, obviously.