ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

enigine creaking please help !!!!!!!!

has anyone else had any kind of creaking in there engine bay?
its really bad at slow speeds, i.e creeping forward in traffic, its been back to renault twice and there claiming theres nothing wrong with it, ive even taken the supposed "head mechanic" out for a drive to demonstrate and to make them aware of the noise but they still cant sort it out.

does anyone have any ideas what it could be causing it?

its sounds like an engine or gear box mount but it makes the same noise from the suspenson when i push down on the wing.

its really annoying me now, any help is much appreciated

cheers

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
My cup has just started doing such a thing, was browsing the archive to find a similar problem and found yours.

Any luck so far? - warrenty runs out in Oct and would like to go to the garage with a definite problem rather than leave it to the useless fools to find it!

clio mk2 ph2 1.2 16v
i know this might sound stupid but i thoughtmine was creaking and it was the air vents lol