ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Enzo at our track day....

Vw caddy tdi
i love enzo's, first toy i would buy if i won the lotto!

Ferrari choose who can buy an enzo's its a privalige, so sorry but even if you won the lotto you still could'nt buy 1. The likes of Roger Daultry and sir Elton John are two of the lucky enough off the top of my head.

Clio 1.2 16v
Ferrari choose who can buy an enzo's its a privalige, so sorry but even if you won the lotto you still could'nt buy 1. The likes of Roger Daultry and sir Elton John are two of the lucky enough off the top of my head.

Buy 2nd hand? You'd have to since the Enzo is out of production.

Turbos.

Shouldn't you be sticking to YouTube comments?

Saw a black, second hand one (1400 miles) advertised at £1,500,000 (Yes, thats £1 million 500 Thousand)

Crazy money, I can think of much better Italian exotica to buy...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Yeah, because they're still in production.

Last edited:
  Turbos.
Saw a black, second hand one (1400 miles) advertised at £1,500,000 (Yes, thats £1 million 500 Thousand)

Crazy money, I can think of much better Italian exotica to buy...

Well, i've found you a bargain then...
http://www.racecarnewmedia.co.uk/nickcartwright/details.asp?StockID=193

Although it was £800k a month ago, thats some appreciation! Car market is going bonkers at the moment as people not usually sticking money in cars are doing so for long term investments.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Enzo's, F1's, Zonda's etc are going up in value. Carrera GT's are dropping, common as much ;).
(Love the cut and paste comment on buying an Enzo! As said, no restriction in the 2nd hand market place)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm going to get slated. But the Enzo does sack all for me as a hypercar! Give me a Zonda or even the old F50/40 anyday...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
there's an F50 in a wee village up here. I nearly crashed the "hypercar" when i seen it!! Unreal!

Carrera GT/ also over the Enzo! Like them!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
is this true?

288GTO for me tbh

You'd need the happy hardcore version of Magnum PI for that..

LOL

288GTO Evoluzione, if we're going back.

Love the way it looks like they had a late-80's demo derby at Fiorano, one Sunday.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Dangerous because you'd skid on the vomit of anyone watching. Awful loooking things.

It could handle like an H&R'd 172 Cup for all I care. Do not want.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pics of gtfo! F40 is hardcore! No carpets, council windows ect...
F50 for me...
FerrariF50Barchetta-L.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
F50's are epic. Sound insane. Would love to know how it got approved. "we want to stick an f1 engine in it" i'd have one over any other supercar.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I thought the whole "F1 engine" thing was hearsay. I thought it was more the fact that the engine was a stressed component, like an F1 car's engine.

No?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I thought the whole "F1 engine" thing was hearsay. I thought it was more the fact that the engine was a stressed component, like an F1 car's engine.

No?
4.7l V12, direct development of the 3.5l V12 used in the f92 F1 car. 100% not hearsay. And epic.