ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Enzo at our track day....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
4.7l V12, direct development of the 3.5l V12 used in the f92 F1 car. 100% not hearsay. And epic.

Hi

Not exactly an F1 engine, then. ;)

You could say the same about the Carrera GT's lump. Motorsport engine "made friendly" for a road car.

IIRC, the Espace F1 had an F1 engine, and even that struggled around town.

182 Cup
F40 everytime. Can't believe there's not a pic yet, so...

ferrari-f40.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
XJ220 for me, but agreed its a bit tin can with Metro engine, Ford Fiesta indicators etc

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Hi

Not exactly an F1 engine, then. ;)

You could say the same about the Carrera GT's lump. Motorsport engine "made friendly" for a road car.

IIRC, the Espace F1 had an F1 engine, and even that struggled around town.
If you were tall enough to see into the engine bay of an f50, you would see that it is in fact a version of the F1 engine. I think high displacement scares you jap boys ;).

tiTTy & SV650
Not an F50 fan, Enzo is basically an F1 car which makes it pretty awesome.

F40 is my ultimate, no driver aids FTW

Turbos.
he 962 is epic because its hilarious that you could make one road legal, but it is not good looking. Its basically a bond bug with four wheels...

The F50 is a pretty disgusting looking car too, like a jelly mould. I used to 'design' my own cars like that when i was 9. The F40 on other hand, a timeless supercar... just pure sex!

I like the Enzo a lot, very minamilist and modern looking. None of this "harking back" to anything or "gaining inspiration" from old models, it still looks cutting edge and individual.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
he 962 is epic because its hilarious that you could make one road legal, but it is not good looking. Its basically a bond bug with four wheels...

The F50 is a pretty disgusting looking car too, like a jelly mould. I used to 'design' my own cars like that when i was 9. The F40 on other hand, a timeless supercar... just pure sex!

I like the Enzo a lot, very minamilist and modern looking. None of this "harking back" to anything or "gaining inspiration" from old models, it still looks cutting edge and individual.

Hero.

Exactly my thoughts.

F50 looks horrid. It looks like a California beach cruiser.