ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear discs for a track day car?

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
08.5834.27 is with ABS rings
08.5834.25 is without ABS rings but has been superseded with 08.5834.27, so those are the ones you need.

Didn't Frogjam Motorsport have any?
Thanks Pal. yes they did but someone I know was getting rid of these brand new and wasn't 100% If they were the right ones or not!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
It’s a real shame that George @ RTR parts closed down and there was no real equivalent to him to go to after 😔

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
It’s a real shame that George @ RTR parts closed down and there was no real equivalent to him to go to after 😔
I used to rely solely on George for all my discs/pads/brake fluids, but FrogJam Motorsport are spot-on at delivering top-notch, genuine or equivalent parts.

It must have taken George years to build such a great reputation, and it was sad to see him move on.

While we all appreciate a good deal, I simply can't justify wasting time scouring for the cheapest option, only to end up with subpar parts that fail to meet their intended purpose.