ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Enzo engined Honda Type R with 750bhp

330i. E30 Touring.
Don't get how this s**t goes viral TBH. There's a million and one knobheads who bullshit on a daily basis. No idea why this kid is any different.

Listerine & Poledo
Looks like the bloke who originally posted the video has taken it down and is now going on all the places it's been posted to get them to take it down too.
unnnnnluckyyyyyyyyy

Damage is done, vapetwat has been identified.

EDIT: Oh well done internet, nothing can be forgotten

Don't get how this s**t goes viral TBH. There's a million and one knobheads who bullshit on a daily basis. No idea why this kid is any different.

Because he also has a face you want to pour quicklime into, vapes like a VAG PD and has those spazholes in his ears that mark him out from 250yds away that he does need a reality check.

Because he also has a face you want to pour quicklime into, vapes like a VAG PD and has those spazholes in his ears that mark him out from 250yds away that he does need a reality check.
He shoots, and he scores!!! 😂😂😂

Listerine & Poledo
Nah, was streaming it to my 10K fold up mobile screen via my 5G connection.
I wish I could read this, but there's a thick blanket of fog in front of me from when I was not-smoking cherry-water vapour to increase my cool factors

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
'Tis OK, the kit's now available if anyone else wants to experience amazeballs.

https://h-tune.co.uk/honda-type-r-750-bhp-upgrade-kit/
This post made me laugh :
Bought two of these and did a dual engine conversion , mounted them the wrong way round tho and ripped a hole in space , got sucked into a worm hole and I'm now in a parallel universe where corsa drivers are the King's of the streets , if someone reads this please send help and feed Dexter my cat , many thanks ....also if someone could delete my browser history before people start searching my property that would be swell , I'm not a sicko it was purely research I swear!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Is that at some sort of twatty vape convention? There's anpther fogging c**t in the background too

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I feel really bad for the guy, people found his facebook and its all delusional s**t. Then I saw he was a Nickleback fan, clearly has something wrong with him so maybe we should lay off...

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Isn't he furious that 2 turbos and 4 superchargers have only added an additional 100bhp? Especially after he's spent so much money buying an Enzo engine? I'd be furious...

Looks that way ?

Ah balls, I wanted his brothers number! If anyone has it (for the de-dent dude) can you let me know please.